Thursday, 8 December 2016
DOWNLOAD MADHYAMIK SUGGESTION 2017 | LIFE SCIENCE SUGGESTION 2017 | MCQ QUESTIONS | LIFE SCIENCE
MADHYAMIK PREPARATION 2017
Group A (MCQ – 1 mark each question)
(1) From which gland trophic hormones are secreted?
(a) Testes (b) Pancreas (c) Thyroid (d) Pituitary
(2) Which nerve helps in hearing?
(a) Optic nerve (b) Auditory nerve (c) Vagus nerve (d) Olfactory nerve
(3) In which of the following the hinge joint is present?
(a) Shoulder (b) Skull (c) Ankle (d) Knee
(4) Which of the following is the inhibitor of gluconeogenesis?
(a) Insulin (b) Glucagon (c) Thyroxine (d) STH
(5) Which of the following is the second cranial nerve?
(a) Optic (b) Auditory (c) Olfactory (d) Hypoglossal
(6) Which of the following are opposite pairs in case of mitotic cell division?
(a) Mataphase-Anaphase (b) Anaphase-Telophase
(c) Prophase-Anaphase (d) Prophase-Telophase
(7) Identify the incorrect statement:
(a) The cytokinesis in animal cell is performed by cell plate formation.
(b) The end of the chromosome is telomere.
(c) The meiotic cell division takes place in reproductive mother cell.
(d) The exchange of part between chromatids of homologous chromosomes is called crossing over.
(8) The nitrogen base present in DNA but absent in RNA is-
(a) Adenine (b) Guanine (c)Cytosine (d) Thymine
(9) Which of the following takes place during G1 phase?
(a) Synthesis of DNA (b) Synthesis of RNA
(c) Replication of DNA (d) Conjugation of DNA and histone protein
(10) Which of the following is called ‘The Gateway of Brain’?
(a) Thalamus (b) Hypothalamus (c) Pons (d) Cerebrum
(11) Which muscle helps in folding of arm?
(a) Adductor (b) Abductor (c) Extensor (d) Flexor
(12) Which of the following does not take place during mitosis cell division?
(a) Formation of Spindle (b) Crossing over (c) Formation of chromosome
(d) The movement of centriole in opposite poles of spindle fibre
(13) Which of the following hormone is anti-insulin in function?
(a) Glucagon (b) ADH (c) FSH (d) LH
(14) Which hormone is related with attack and fleeing?
(a) Testosterone (b) Adrenalin (c) Insulin (d) Thyroxine
(15) The defect of accommodation of eye due to age is known as ______
(a) Myopia (b) Nyctalopia (c) Hypermetropia (d) Presbyopia